Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gratiitude & Hope

Let me start my very first blog with a positive note though life is thorny as I journey through this life. So many are so depressed, frustrated, discontented from the day-to-day living. Still a number end up in the mental institutions, others just quit by taking one's own life.

From the song with the same title, also from the movie "The Singing Nun", Dominique was a poor man. He had humility, courage, kindness of heart, hardworking and made this world a better world to live in. I wish I have all these qualities, especially courage. Yes, I stand for my opinion. I speak out my thoughts frankly. But in this world full of chaos, I succumb to pressures. I'm sad to admit that I just can't help being weak. I cannot make this world a better place to live in, after all.

So with this blogspot, I intend to amend my SINS.

We have so many reasons to be grateful for. Many people equate material wealth as the most important indicator in a successful man. Well, it's a material world, sings Madonna. I agree but I don't raise my hat to people who puts a price tag in everything, everywhere. First and foremost, life is too sweet to be disregarded. Family, career, friends. What are you bitter about? Yes, family problems crop up now and then. Yes, work climate can be so unfavorable at times. Yes, friends can desert you at times you need them badly. What's the big deal? You still have your LIFE. Live your life to the fullest, through ups and downs.

No comments: