Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NAT Regional Mock Test - A Reunion


February 17, 2009.
The mock test is the second of its kind this school year(the first was division level) in preparation for the actual achievement test nationwide on March 11. In the previous years, only one mock test was conducted. It is significant on my part for the examiners who came to my school were my fellow co-teachers from my previous assignment. Having been very busy the day before, I did not examine the list of those teachers.

Came the moment, I arrived in the office to find former fellow teachers enjoying breakfast. A few minutes of "hellos" without any pretension. From 7:00 am to 1:00 pm, I did rounds, short discourse with a few whom I felt comfortable with. Not one mentioned a word about the kind of manager I have turned out to be. I was not the perfect hostess, I admit. No words are necessary. I just felt it.

No comments: