Monday, January 7, 2008

Prayer for New Year

Lord, 365 days can pass so fast. There are many things left undone. I have given priority to material and earthly matters. I feel sorry for my mistakes but I can not help repeating to the extent of making it a part of my everyday life.

I thank You for countless blessings, material and immaterial, you have showered me this past years. It is a divine proof that no matter imperfect this creature, your love still very much felt.

Imperfect as I am, I pray for my suffering friends and relatives from illness. I also pray for my friends with problems with their daughters. I pray that I can continue serving the parish of Sto. NiƱo de Molino. I also pray that the next parish priest will be with a heart for his flock. I pray that I can continue helping young people to know the right path for the sake of their future.

I am not asking so much Lord, I leave it to Your will.

No comments: